Today’s photo of the day, part of “a photo a day challenge 2020”, is a product shot of Elle Oil’s dvb, a small bottle filled with a “magic potion” which some say that it is the antidote for COVID-19.
I have ordered this product on the 28 November and received it today, after 8 days directly from Romania.
According to their website “ELLE OIL’S dvb is a solution that through its compounds has antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties based on high molecular weight essential oil extracts, obtained by biotechnological means without content of Genetically Modified Organisms and organic proteins.”
CAUTION! INTENDED FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY!Elle Oil’s dvb
Since I will never wilfully take the flu vaccine, I believe this is the next best thing, if not better.
However, I don’t know your particular situation, so if you do buy it, I am not responsible for anything that might happen to you as a result of using it, so please do your own research.
Could it be the COVID-19 antidote?
Anyways, I am not a doctor so please take these with a pinch of salt, but I pretend to know a few things about photography, so next, you can see the setup, equipment and settings I used to capture this image.
In case you can’t read the settings here they are:
- 1 x Canon 5D Mark III
- 1 x Transcend 64GB SDXC/SDHC Class 10 (Premium) Memory Card
- 1 x Manfrotto Tripod with video head
- 1 x Oshiro 60mm F2.8 Macro lens
- 2 x Elinchrom D-lite 400 head and softboxes
- 1 x Wireless Speedlight Transmitter YONGNUO YN-E3-RT
- 1 x Canon Speedlight 580EX II
- 2 x Creativity Photographic Studio Background Paper 2.72m wide x 11m long (White and Black)
- 3 x Light stands
Camera and Flash Settings
- Aperture: f8
- Shutter Speed: 1/200
- ISO: 100
- Camera Mode: Manual
- Flash Power in Manual mode at 1/128 (used just to trigger the other two lights)
Hope this was helpful and next I will show you a few more images from the same photography practice session.
Like, comment & share!