If you are looking for a solution on how to ripple delete all gaps at once between clips in Adobe Premiere Pro CC look no further. Below you will find 5 easy steps you have to follow in order to do that.
- Create a new adjustment layer.
- Drag it to an empty video track on your timeline and make it to full length of your timeline.
- Select all your clips, then click and drag them on top of your adjustment layer.
- Drag them back down – you will have gaps in the adjustment layer.
- Select all adjustment layers, right-click then ripple delete.
Thank you for stopping by!